- All Mistley shower screens are guaranteed for their lifetime. For the terms and conditions please see here.
- All units are compatible with wet room floors and corresponding size shower trays.
- All enclosures provided with underframe are guaranteed watertight
- Customers can expect good lead times and exceptional support
- 10mm thick glass for panels, bath screens and hinged doors & enclosures
- 8mm thick glass optimises long term performance of Memphis Sliding Doors
- Optional ClearShield® glass protection.
For details of the protection and after care cleaning, and to order Mistley Aftercare, please see the ClearShield® website
- Misted modesty bands and complete Misting
- Coloured glass options for all glass
- All shower screens are polished chrome
- Polished Nickel, Brushed Nickel, Antique Gold, Brushed Gold and Matte Black finishes available on request’. Memphis sliding doors are chrome only.
Our made to measure service. You imagine it, we’ll help you to create it.
- Special widths and heights
- Glass can be cut at angles, tapered, notched and ceiling fixed
The Mistley range of shower trays are British designed and made to the highest standards – the ultimate choice for your Mistley shower screen.
Ordering your shower screen
Mistley shower screens and trays are available through selected bathroom retailers. Please contact us for details of retailers in your area.
Prices of standard sizes and most special size shower screens can be found in our brochure, along with shower tray prices. Some special shower screen options are POA (price on application). Please contact your bathroom retailer for these.
To ensure successful installation, Mistley recommend that all shower screen measurements are taken once the tray/tiled floor system is fitted and the walls are tiled.
It is important that walls are square and that the tray/floor is level. If this is not the case, please provide details at the time of order.
Measure & Fitting Service
Mistley offer a complete measure and fit service, ensuring an installation by experts:
- Site survey and measuring
Please contact us for more details or for help with any questions you may have about our products.
Back to Top